We are Milwaukee’s first Lutheran Church, established in 1841. Located in the heart of Milwaukee’s West Town neighborhood, we reflect both the diversity of our changing society as well as maintaining the traditions and vision of Martin Luther. We offer both Laotian and English worship services.
Please note, that our beloved Pastor Donna, will be leaving our congregation. Please be sure to share our love at her last sermon, August 16th. at 9am.